Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Where I've been

Wow! It's been forever since I last posted. My church has been busy with a neighborhood outreach and a city-wide outreach the last few weeks. Many people came to Christ and we have been trying to follow up with all the folks. We're pretty new at this and we're learning as we go along.

One thing that I've enjoyed is getting to know people in the neighborhood of the church building. I've done a lot of witnessing in the jails, but almost none in neighborhood! Something's not right with this picture. Anyway, I have a renewed interest in reaching the local community here, so my posting may not be as frequent.

I know, I know, you're thinking, Well, Brian, it wasn't exactly like you were posting a lot before! This is true. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home