Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Salvation, healing of lungs

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Things have been a little hectic around here.

Here's a story from Dave, one of the elders of the church I pastor:
----
I first met "Shawn" a while back, and he received the Lord. As per my normal custom: I asked if there was anything that we could pray about Shawn said that his daughter "Donna" had been admitted to the hospital that day with a serious lung infection that resulted in some respiratory complications. The doctors did not understand why and how these complications were progressing. We prayed that the Lord would heal Donna of this medical condition.


Two weeks later, I met with Shawn again and asked how his daughter was doing. He responded that earlier the week before, his daughter got better, and was released from the hospital. So we had a good time of prayer thanking the Lord for providing for his daugther's need.
----

I'm really excited to see how the Lord is using Dave in praying for others' healing. Not long ago, God healed an inmate's lungs through Dave's prayers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about not posting often. I think whenever you do get a chance to post it's always good.

You are really showing what a wonderful God we serve with the stories you and Dave share.

Blessings on you all!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home