Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Coming around

In my previous post, I mentioned that there was a wide response to the gospel when Dave presented it to some inmates last week. "Greg" was a guy who emphatically rejected the offer of salvation through Christ. Rather than being discouraged, Dave expressed faith, telling me: "Be assured that he can run but not hide from the love that God has for him!"

Last night, Greg approached Dave and was much more talkative and in general open to what was being said from the Word about repentance, salvation, etc. Dave told me, "I sense that the Lord is drawing Greg closer, and it will be but time before God gets through to him."

Please pray that the Holy Spirit will open Greg's heart. Pray also for Fred and Efrain--two others that Dave talked to last night--that they will be softened toward Jesus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Hey, looks like an interesting ministry you are involved in here. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind comments you left.

I'll be stopping back by here.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home