Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Albanian anyone?

Thursday, I met a guy named Rob who was seated reading his Bible. "I'm part of a Bible study which meets every night from 6 to 8 pm. There are anywhere from 6 to 10 guys who come." Rob is interested in Restoration Ministries and knows some of the men with whom I met to get the ministry going.

"I want you to meet a friend of mine who I've been witnessing to," Rob said. "His name is Ibush. He grew up Muslim and speaks limited English, but I've been praying for him a lot. In fact, I've been encouraging him to pray to Jesus because Jesus answeres prayer."

Ibush would like to have an Albanian language Bible. Please pray that we can find him one. Pray also that the Lord heals his eyes so he can see better, or that he gets glasses.

Daniel, Gerald and Darrion are also interested in Restoration Ministries. Darrion is one of the coordinators of the nightly Bible study. I just met the other two that day. Pray that they will have the inner motivation to stay disciplined and accountable to another man when they get out.

3 Comments:

Blogger WTF?! said...

Hey, check these guys out...

they don't specifically list albanian language Bibles, but they do say that they have Bibles in languages that aren't listed.


The above site is the student run site, this is the official site.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Brian,

Did you check with ISN? They might have one or at least suggest where to get one....

6:48 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Thanks Steve and Lori. I'll check 'em out.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home